- Created: Saturday, 19 December 2009 17:29
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 996
The system allows you to quickly and effortlessly customise a preset to your liking, editing options to meet your requirements such as CSS Style.
Control the Preset Settings via the template manager here: Extensions → Template Manager → rt_dominion_j15 → Presets
After adjusting the parameters and on selection of a preset style, the administrator automatically updates the settings to match that particular style.[readon url="index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=156"]Gantry Framework : Learn more[/readon]
The options are as follows, and the areas that they control are indicative in their name:
- Style Presets: Preset 1 to Preset 6
- Background Level: Low - Medium - High (slider)
- Body Style: Low - Medium - High (slider)
- CSS Style: Style1 to Style6 (dropdown)
- Link Colour: Hex Colour (popup colour wheel)
- Font Settings:
- Font Family: Dominion, Bebas, Continuum, Geneva, Optima, Helvetica, Trebuchet, Lucida, Georgia, Palatino (dropdown)
- Font Size: Default, Extra Large, Large, Small, Extra Small (dropdown)
Creating your own Preset Styles
Gantry 2.0 offers an interface for creating your own custom presets via the template administrator. With Gantry 2.0, you do not need to edit the presets (or add your own) in the gantry.config.php file - although, it is still possible if you wish to do so.
Simply go to Extensions → Template Manager → rt_dominion_j15 → Settings, configure the options to fit your purposes, then click the Save Custom Presets as New button in the Presets tab. Follow the naming procedure on the popup then the custom preset will appear in Presets Showcase.
Quick and Simple!